ADG IS SURVIVABILITY
ADG provides military and tactical customers around the world with a growing and diversified portfolio of products that span the survivability spectrum.
Developed in conjunction with DARPA, the Blast Gauge® System was initially deployed by the U.S. Army to measure blast overpressure that troops experienced from IED detonations and incoming fire. The Blast Gauge System’s 2011 fielding led to a shocking discovery:
75% of the recorded blast exposures were from service members using their own heavy weapons during training and combat.
The Blast Gauge System is a set of three lightweight wearable sensors that measure blast overpressure. The captured data is analyzed and stored on data monitoring software to help improve future operations, training, and research.
Features & Benefits
- Android compatible
- Wide Pressure Measurement Range
- Rapid Sampling Rate For Both Overpressure And Acceleration
- Dashboard Software Compatible With COTS Devices
- Low Profile/Weight With Battery Life Up To 1-Year
- Commercial And Military Variants
- Proprietary Blast Wave Contextualization Algorithm
We Can Be Faster
Through the Blast Gauge System, B3 and CSI can help military and civilian agencies immediately begin monitoring all blast-exposed personnel and reduce risk by informing blast safety protocols and establishing preventative blast safety.