ADG IS SURVIVABILITY
ADG provides military and tactical customers around the world with a growing and diversified portfolio of products that span the survivability spectrum.
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH ADG
The Shelter (S-Frame) can stand alone or be part of a semi-permanent camp. Units can be complexed together to form larger structures for billeting or messing. Tested to Army wind, rain, and snow standards, it is impervious to rain, snow, dust, and insects, as well as resistant to water, chemicals, flame, and fungus. It can be heated or air-conditioned and collapses to a 5’ X 5’ square for easy transport.
The patented corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame and chemical-resistant fabric are exceptionally durable. The Exterior canopy allows the frame to be on the interior providing ample area to hang equipment.
Requirement for a large, yet rapidly deployable and taken down multi-use shelter for numerous scenarios.
- Patented corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum frame w/chemical resistant fabric for long life
- Can perform with up to 30% of the frame missing or broken
- Compact footprint and lightweight ensure easy deployment
- Full length screened windows provide ambient light and ventilation
- Door openings on both ends
- Multiple metal interior loops on both sides of the shelter provide ample “wall hanging” options
- Water, chemical, flame, and fungus resistant for a long life
Military and civilian organizations.