ADG IS SURVIVABILITY
ADG provides military and tactical customers around the world with a growing and diversified portfolio of products that span the survivability spectrum.
Currently in use across the U.S. Department of Defense.
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH ADG
Lightweight, comfortable, and economical, the C420 CBRN CAP 1 PAPR system filters contaminants from ambient air and provides a constant, filtered airflow in a CBRN environment. Used extensively across the U.S. Department of Defense, this battle-proven system is also ideal for CBRN SWAT and special operations, decontamination teams, first responder/first receiver, chemical suicide protection, methamphetamine lab cleanup, and chemical/industrial spill clean-up.
The C420 CBRN CAP 1 PAPR has been tested to the most stringent U.S. Military and civilian standards available. It provides complete respiratory protection in the most challenging CBRN environments for both military and civilian first response organizations in the U.S. and worldwide.
Provides complete respiratory protection in a CBRN environment while allowing more comfortable and extended wear time for the user.
- Greatly reduces pulmonary stress
- Preserves strength and mental acuity
- Helps ensure mission success
- Increases protection factor
- Battlefield proven technology
- Live agent tested
- Lightweight and comfortable
Who Is It For
- CBRN Military Missions
- CBRN SWAT & Special Operations
- Decontamination Teams
- First Responder/First Receiver
- Chemical Suicide Protection
- Methamphetamine Lab Clean Up
- Chemical / Industrial Spill Clean up