ADG IS SURVIVABILITY
ADG provides military and tactical customers around the world with a growing and diversified portfolio of products that span the survivability spectrum.
Made in the USA, rapidly deployable, versatile, and customizable, AirBoss Decontamination shelters & systems and first responder and command and control shelter systems are used by many of our Nation’s premier contingency response units and first responders. Their versatility, durability, sustainability, scalability, low life-cycle cost, ease of setup, and fully functional design/components offers the very best in consequence management and shelter capability to support the smallest and largest emergencies.
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH ADG
All AirBoss Shelters and Shelter Systems feature a Patented external articulating frame with corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum.
Design facilitates rapid deployment; and each shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken. The materials in the shelters/systems are UV stable, fire retardant, and chemically resistant. This design and material make-up provides durability, protects the exterior frame from contaminants and expedites post-use clean up. Our systems include interior basins to contain waste water within wash/rinse area of shelter and feature on/off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360° of spray and additional fittings designed for heavy use with flexible hose systems used to clean and decontaminate ambulatory and non-ambulatory personnel.
The systems also include myriad components designed to work specifically for these shelters that heat water, mic decontamination solutions, provide power, and pump waste water. Full customizable sets of consumable designed for almost any contingency are rounded out by deployment and shipping configurations uniquely suited to contingency consequence management operations.
Our shelters, made in our Landover, facility can be fully customized to meet all your mission requirements.
- Standard ancillary items include (but are not limited to)
- Storage case with a small footprint, easily moved without a forklift
- Layout Drawing Banner & Kit, Operators Manual, CD with set-up and deployment video. Training as requested.
- Water Heaters
- Light Fixtures
- Hardened flooring and floor risers
- Custom sized litter conveyors
- Back boards that slide effortlessly on the conveyor
- Various sizes of water bladders for clean water input waste and grey water storage
- Hand sprayers
- All required hoses and plumbing
- Easily attached “plug and play” curtains for multiple lanes
- Built in air ducts for heating or cooling
- HVAC and generators
Who Is It For?
CBRN, Medical, and HazMat First Responders both Civilian and Military
- Fully Integrated Plumbing
- Simple Maintenance and Repairs
- Low Lifetime Cost of Ownership
- Compact Footprint